Monday, March 26, 2012

Reality bites

Reality bites ....I am like a flightless bird with broken wings
wishing  to fly beyond the horizon  with you, but to no avail...
As Cliche as it may sound, I am an open wound  you left behind,
taking ages to heal...
exposed to more complications´,it seems incurable...
even the most potent cure  won´t do,..
the  demise  of once beautiful memory  seems irreversible ..
it takes only a miracle to bring it to life again..
Call it   insanity , but I  remain your inseperable shadow
trailing behind every inch of you...
like a gust of wind , whispering into your soul,
and trying to reawake your senses,
hoping   those ``sparks ´´ would return ...
in my loneliness,, I  unlock the memory box bearing all
the sweet nothings of the past .. Gazing inside fills my silence with tears..
Just Can´t  seem to  find a way to lock its thousand locks and cast it into the fire of oblivion...
As Melancholy ensues ...dry brittle leaves , fall to the ground
carried by the  swift currents into different directions,
storm clouds loom
 and darkness  creeping in---
-Such is also my fate...riding on the winds of time and braving through  this darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments