Saturday, August 03, 2013

My fondant cake designs

My interest in fondant decorating started way back in 2011,after stumbling upon  some  photos of  beautifully - decorated, and fancy fondant  birthday cakes online.What really  fascinated me was the fact that out of this dough-like sugar paste , you could easily come up with every possible design depending on how far you could push your creativity , from  simple flowers,  and trees  down to shoes and bags.. Upon seeing those lovely creations, I said to myself, if they could make such beautiful cakes, why couldn´t I?:) So, from then on, I went out of my way  to learn the ``ins and outs´´ of fondant decorating, and  put it to practice at the same time...  Believe it or not,I did not sign up  for  a fondant-decorating  course at all:). I just  learned  the techniques all by myself through  free online  courses on you tube and other sites:)  ....I believe that  as long as you have the willingness  and perseverance , you could go a long way and learn a great deal ,regardless of where you learn it from :) ..So, without further ado,  here is  a glimpse of  some of  my creations..












3 comments:

  1. Wooa. You are a cake artist. I want the chocolate one. Keep on posting and thanks for sharing.

    Adina from https://familyvacation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adina for your compliment..I promise to post more photos:0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adina for your compliment..I promise to post more photos:0

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your comments