Saturday, March 31, 2012

The image in my mind...

To my chagrin, I woke up and found myself ,trapped on a remote, desolated island, surrounded by a boundless sea of water ,whose depth is seemingly unfathomable ....loooking around , I see no hope of ever escaping...I´m stuck in the middle of nowhere.... .Fear starts enveloping my entire body sending shivers down my spine..I´m beginning to feel this qualmy sense of danger enter my bosom and beads of perspirations start to bud and slip..... What do I do??The more I ponder about this million dollar question, the more complex it gets..., Should I attempt to escape and cross to the other side, more obstacles and troubles might come my way... and I probably end up in a situation that is even WORSE. .....A classic example of Catch 22 indeed, so to speak.. ...... So, I am left with no choice but `to feel helpless´´.... the next best words I can think of to describe this gruesome situation..

But then my inner voice starts kicking in, reminding me that ..`` every cloud has a silver lining´´.
As I look up at the bright azure sky , a pang of hope somehow hits me....Birds hovering and flying in different directions are indeed a sight to behold, providing me with a source of relief and joy in the face of danger and tribulations.... ``I must be strong and hopeful´´, as I continue to remind myself but then again, fear still dwells inside me, burstign in and out from time to time.....I wonder when it will end??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments