Sunday, January 10, 2016

A message from a hopeless romantic to her soulmate

Oh my beau, where art thou? I thought all this time you came along, but I´m mistaken.Why haven´t you showed up yet??..Oh my soul mate! where art thou?.I tried to look for you but to no avail.I´ve been waiting for ages.Should I leave it up to the stars and let destiny decide the right time??
I can´t wait for the time when our paths cross.The glorious moment when your gaze locks into mine that will send shivers down my spine...The exact moment when you flash me a smile that will make me stop in my tracks and bring never ending bliss..I may not have met you, but I know you are somewhere out there..Only heaven and stars know.Can´t wait to see your lovely countenance even in my dreams. Now I just let the wind carry these words of mine and whisper them into your ears.See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments