Monday, April 08, 2013

Ray of light


To my dismay , the door suddenly  shut down , and I found myself   locked out.
desperate to get back in, I remained at the door knocking and begging,
but my pleas just fell upon the  deaf ears.
still hoping, I kept knocking harder than  I could imagine, but to no avail.All at once, I felt my spirits sink  and  a  pang of sadness shot through me like a  stray bullet.Only then it dawned on me
that it was but  a colossal waste of  efforts. !!

However, just when I was on the verge of succumbing to complete dreariness,
another door across  suddenly swung open, with the ray of light  streaming towards me.
What a beautiful sight to behold !
to my surprise,  I  felt a stab of excitement! and  the joy suddenly  chased away the chagrin in me.
like a magnet, it sucked me in  closer and when I looked up, I found myself standing before  the most beautiful ray  of light I have ever laid my eyes on. It  was just  too good to be true. I let myself  in  and as I  closed the door behind me, I  took a sigh of relief while  basking in the light .

AND THEN,THE JOY JUST KEEPS ON FLOWING AS THE SAGA CONTINUES..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments