Friday, March 16, 2012

Futile Hope


The image of you lusters so strong that it hurts my eyes..Even in your absence, your overwhelming presence is still felt .. As omnipresent as you are, you surround me with warmth and comfort..

Every word you utter is resonating in my soul ....like every drop of healing water, it has a therapeutic effect on me..

Your wisdom is so great that it rubs off easily. What a great weapon to overpower me!!..My Hands up to you!!!

I  am fully aware that I do not  measure up to your standards and expectations ; nonetheless, I  fervently hope that in one way or another you are STILL able to see my worth...

the GAP between us is unbelievably wide that it seems impossible to bridge it...Day in  and day out, I´ve been wrestling with my inner voice  that keeps telling me   `´IT  IS NOT MEANT TO BE´´

As it is now, everything is in the furnace of doubt.. Neither of us dares to save  it.. Once the fuel is added to the fire , it will continue to burn up in a blazing fireball of uncertainty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments